DAK-WPC (Wood Plastic Composite) is a high quality wooden composite, certified to be used in extreme environmental con- ditions.
It is composed of:
- Wooden chips and powder (55%);
- Plastic material (HDPE grade A – recyclable 30%);
- Chemical additives (15%) Anti-UV agent, Anti-oxidation
agent, stabilizes, Anti-fungus agent protection.
It needs low maintenance, it is impermeable, water-repellent and highly immune to the weather conditions during the years.
- Eco-friendly alternative to exotic wood;
- Two types of surface finish in a single anti-slip and lightly brushed profile;
- Anti-slip and anti-splinter;
- Tested in marine environments, resistant to water and salt;
- Resistant to termites and insects and anti-mold.
The colour of the surface – after a light initial change – (typical characteristic of new generation wooden composite) is stable, avoiding normal greying process of natural woods.